We know what to do if we have a handicapped person. For instance a blind person has many resources. School for the blind, Braille, Seeing Eye dogs.
But what about a handicapped dog?
I’ve already told you about my paralyzed dog Isabel. And of course she now has many resources available to her because we love her and made sure we got as many as possible for her so her life is normal.
Well I found this incredible article while “stumbling” the other day about a seeing eye dog for a blind…dog. How wonderful is that? It brought tears to my eyes it made me so happy for Clyde and Bonnie, Get it? Bonnie and Clyde. They are adorable and this blind dog could not want for more. It is a great story, I hope you enjoy it too. Guide dog leads blind pooch – two are inseparable.
Incoming search terms:
- dog leading blind dog (8)
- blind dog (5)
- a blind dogs seeing eye dog (2)
- seeing eye dogs for blind dogs (2)
- seeing eye dog for blind dog (2)
- why are seeing eye dogs beneficial (1)
- handicapped puppy symptoms (1)
- guide dogs leading other dogs (1)
- 2 blind dogs and 1 to lead theme (1)
- companion dog for blind dog (1)